SALE RETURN POLICY & FAQ
Returns Policy: 14 day return policy
You can return items that you have purchased within 14 days of the date of receipt of goods.
If you have paid by card then we will reverse the payment. Cheque payment will be made in the name of the registered customer in case Cash on Delivery or Net Banking has been used as modes of payment.
Please ensure however that the product is unused and the tags, boxes and other packaging is intact.
For Return of Products:
A. At the time of receipt you find that the product you ordered is damaged in transit:
Your order will be replaced free of cost. However, please do the following:
- Refuse to accept the parcel and mention on the courier statement why you have refused
- Retain a copy of the statement, call us and share a scanned copy with our customer service team on email. Our contact details:
- Replacement product, if it is not out of stock, will be dispatched within 48 hours after the product is received back at our centre
- Full refund (including the shipping/freight charges) will be made in case the payment is already made, if the product ordered is Out of Stock
- Replacement and Refund are subject to Sanctus's assessment and if appropriate, the same product will be shipped back to customer
B. You open the parcel and find that the product is damaged
Your order will be replaced free of cost. However, do the following:
- Send a photograph of both the damaged packaging and the damaged item to our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 Hours of receipt of goods
- Order will be replaced free of cost if the fault is ours or that of the courier partner
- Replacement order will be dispatched within 48 hours of us receiving the damaged item
- However, full refund (including the shipping/freight charges) will be made only in case the pre paid transactions. In case, the product is out of stock, full refund will be made
- If in our assessment, the product is not defective, then the same product will be shipped back
C.You have received a defective item
If an item received is defective, please get in touch with our customer support within 24 Hours of receipt of product
- Email: email@example.com
- Mob: +91-88 22 256 256 (between 10 am - 7 pm)
We will arrange for a reverse pickup, assess the product and do one of the following:
- Check for manufacturing defects and if assessed as required exchange the item
- Issue a full refund if so desired
- Replacements are always subject to availability of products
Products in the following category are NOT eligible for returns and replacement:
- Home Devices (under any category): Diabetes, Hypertension etc
- Personal Care: Adult Diapers, Baby Diapers, Women hygiene products (sanitary napkins, tampons, panty liners)
- Disposables, Surgical Dressings, Supports, Braces and Fracture Aids, Pregnancy Support
- Bathroom Support such as commode chairs, urinals, bed pans
No return or replacement will be given in case; products are damaged and rendered un - saleable due to:
- Misuse, Malfunction and Damage due to misuse/inappropriate use of product
- For devices, electrical issues such as damage due to electrical spikes, voltage instability etc which are not related manufacturing
- Consumable items related to the product have been used/installed/damaged
- Missing serial numbers/product details/product use information/invoice that accompanies products
- Damage/malfunctions of products not covered under manufacturer's warranty
I need to return an item, what should I do?
Contact us on:
We will organize the reverse pick up through our courier partner. Alternatively, you can return the item through a courier service of your choice and we will refund the cost to you.
I want to cancel the order on a pre paid purchase?
How will I get the refund?
- In case you cancel before the order is dispatched, the full refund will be made
- In case you cancel after the order is dispatched, refund will be made after deducting the full freight charges
- You can opt for taking a credit note and adjusting the amount against a future purchase or
- You can request us to deposit the refundable amount in the same account from the which the transaction was originally made
- Refund process can take some time, so please be patient